|The Bible Year prophesy.||Threshing time, figs, grapes, olives. Heat||Days of light. Trees and vines blossom.||Corn and wheat harvest.||(G)Pentecost: 50 days after First Fruits.|
|Tabernacles and Ingathering marked the turn of the year in Autumn.||Plowing, vine dressing, wheat and barley sowing began. Success based on good soil.||Midnight of the season. Citrus fruit ripened on the trees and the rainy season began.||Almond tree blossoms were a sign that the cold and wet season was drawing to a close.||A second Adar was added occasionally based on the maturity of the barley. The first ripened barley was waved before the Lord as first fruits before the general harvest.|
Jewish Months and Paraphrased Meanings1. Aviv/Abib/Nisan: Young green ears (barley, flax, corn). Escape flight.
2. Iyyar/Ziv: Splendor and brilliance of flowers and healing.
3. Sivan: 9th month
4. Tammuz: Sprouting of Life.
5. Ab/Av: Fatherly consoling and love.
6. Elul: Contrite soul searching of the heart.
7. Tishri/Ethanim: New beginnings of perennially flowing streams.
8. Bul /Cheshvan: 8th moon - Productive showers.
9. Kislev/Chislev/Chisleu: Confident heart.
10. Tevet/Tebeth: Soaking goodness.
11. Shevat/Shevat: Downpour
12. Adar: Majestic swelling.
Cycle of Seasons
To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1